Goal Zero’s Flip 10 USB battery pack is a convenient recharger for all your personal electronics. Small, lightweight, stylish, and best of all… works with solar. Yes, that means that like the other battery packs we sell here at Modern Outpost, the Goal Zero Flip 10 is able to charge itself from any USB source while it charges your device.
Within every adventure exists the unknown. From unexpected storms to impromptu road trips, the Flip 10 Recharger gives you power for whatever the future holds. Take the Flip 10 on your next adventure, or simply use it as your back-up for times when your smartphone is under heavy use.
What can the Flip 10 Power?
This little battery pack holds a single charge for phones, fitness trackers and other small devices. USB rechargeable and Solar Ready™ for off-grid adventures.
Headlamp: 1-2 Recharges
POV Camera: 1-2 Recharges
Phone: 1 Recharge
Recharge from any USB port or USB solar panel
Flip 10 Features…
- PRECHARGED BATTERY
Small and portable, 2600mAh with 1A output designed to keep your devices charged and ready.
- EASY CHARGING
USB flip tip for charging in. USB output (with included micro USB cable) for charging out.
- SOLAR READY™
Charge up on-the-go from Goal Zero’s line of portable solar panels. Charge in and out with pass through power.
Flip 10 Specifications…
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/ Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 9.4Wh (3.6V, 2600mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 2.5oz (70g)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 0.75 x 0.75in (9.2 x 1.9 x 1.9cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 months