The Goal Zero Crush Light. A very cool little light for camping, cabins, and emergencies.
Hang it, light it, crush it. The Crush is a solar-powered lantern designed for convenience. Features three light settings and a flickering candle mode.
Item number 32012
Goal Zero Crush Light Features…
This collapsible solar powered lantern is a lightweight companion to any adventure with 60 lumens of usable light on high, and a 35 hour runtime on low. The Crush Light also features a soft, candle flicker mode for ambiance.
Just add sun and the Crush Light charges up through its built-in solar panel. In a pinch? It also charges from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
The Crush Light is as easy to store as it is to use, collapsing to just over half an inch.
NOTE: Crush Light ships in Demo Mode. To take it out of Demo Mode, press and hold on/off button for 10 – 15 seconds.
Two Ways to Charge The Crush Light
(1) Recharge the Crush Light from the sun with built-in solar panel.
(2) Charge from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
Goal Zero Crush Light Specifications…
- Full Bright, 4 Lights: 60 Lumens, 3000 K (warm white)
- High power: 3 hours
- Medium power: 6 hours
- Low power: 35 hours
- Candle light: 3.5 hours
- USB source: 2.5 hours
- Nomad 7 Plus: 2.5 hours
- Built-in panel: 20 hours
- Input: USB port (input): 5V, up to 0.5A (2.5W max)
- Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1.85Wh (3.7V, 500mAh)
- Product SKU: 32012
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 3.2 oz (91 g)
- Dimensions: Open: 4.95 x 4.95 x 3.9 in (125 x 125 x 100 mm)
- Closed: 4.95 x 4.95 x .6 in (125 x 125 x 15 mm)