The GP-PWM-30-SB Solar Charge Controller by Go Power! is is an essential component of your photovoltaic (PV) system. The controller maintains the life of the battery by protecting it from overcharging. When your battery has reached a 100% state of charge, the controller prevents overcharging by limiting the current flowing into the batteries from your solar array.
Ideal for RVs, trucks, van conversions, boats and yachts, the flush mounted design, with easy to read display & icons, make this controller a smart choice.
- 12 volt flush mounted PV charge controller rated for a continuous solar current input of 30 amps
- 4 Battery Charging Profiles, including Lithium
- Uses pulse width modulation (PWM) technology
- Unique four stage charging system with optional equalize setting, to charge and protect your battery bank
- LCD digital display that shows solar array charge current, system battery voltage and battery capacity
- Built-in USB charge port
- Connects up to 500 watts of solar
- Remote on/off control of Go Power! inverters* (certain models)
- 5 year warranty