Hanwha Q.PRO-G4 265 Watt Polycrystalline solar module. A 2016 best pick for residential solar arrays. Off-Grid & Grid-Tie. Price includes shipping within Canada.
The new Q.Pro-G4 is the result of the continued evolution of the Hanwha Q.Pro family. Thanks to improved power yield, excellent reliability, and high- level operational safety, the new Q.Pro-G4 generates electricity at a low cost (lcoe) and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
This is the BLACK version of this module.
Manufacturer: Hanwha Q cells Gmbh, Sonnenallee 17-21, 06766 Bitterfeld-Wolfen, Germany
Q.PRO-G4 265 Features…
Low levelized cost of electricity
Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 16.2 %.
Innovative All-Weather Technology
Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
Enduring High Performance
Long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology1, Hot-Spot-Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.QTM.
Light-Weight Quality Frame
High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
Maximum Cost Reductions
Up to 10 % lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box.
Protection against short circuits and thermally induced power losses due to breathable junction box and welded cables.
Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee.
- Power at MPP (PMPP [W]) : 265
- Short Circuit Current (ISC [A]) : 9.23
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC [V]) : 38.01
- Current at MPP (IMPP [A]) : 8.62
- Voltage at MPP (VMPP [V]) : 30.75
- Dimensions : 1670mm × 1000mm × 32mm (including frame)
- Weight : 18.8kg
- Front Cover : 3.2mm thermally pre-stressed glass with anti-reflection technology
- Back Cover : Composite film (black)
- Frame : Anodised Aluminium (black)
- Cell : 6 × 10 polycrystalline solar cells
- Junction Box : 110mm × 115mm × 23mm Protection class IP67, with bypass diodes
- Cable : 4mm2 Solar cable; (+) ≥1000mm, (-) ≥1000mm
- Connector : Tyco Solarlok PV4, IP68
Download the Spec Sheet