The Enphase IQ System Controller (and IQ System Controller 2) is used in the Enphase Energy System to streamline installations by providing grid isolation and locations to connect Enphase IQ Batteries, the IQ Combiner, and in the case of the System Controller 2, adding a generator, as needed.
The IQ System Controller includes a neutral-forming transformer, Microgrid Interconnect Device (MID), and an Eaton BR series busbar assembly that can support up to a 200A main breaker and is rated to 120/240 VAC. Circuit breakers are not included and need to be sourced and installed, configured to your specific installation.
Enphase System Controller Smart Switch
• Durable NEMA type 3R enclosure
• Ten-year limited warranty
• Controls safe connectivity to the grid
• Automatically detects grid outages
• Provides seamless transition to backup
• Connects to the load or service equipment¹ side of the main load panel
• Centered mounting brackets support single stud mounting
• Supports conduit entry from the bottom, bottom left side, and bottom right side
• Supports whole home and partial home backup and subpanel backup
• Up to 200A main breaker support
• Includes neutral-forming transformer for split phase 120/240V backup operation
The recommended installation handles are also available separately.
Features of the IQ System Controller
- Controls safe connectivity to the grid
- Automatically detects grid outages
- Provides seamless transition to backup
- Connects to the load or service equipment side of the main load panel
- Centered mounting brackets support single stud mounting
- Supports conduit entry from the bottom, bottom left side, and bottom right side
- Supports whole home and partial home backup and subpanel backup
- Includes neutral-forming transformer for split phase 120/240V backup operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET
Additional features of the IQ System Controller 2
- Seamless integration with compatible AC home stand by generators
- Compatible with IQ8-Series Microinverters as well as previous generation of microinverters including IQ7-Series, M215, M250 and S series, making it simple for home owners to upgrade their systems
- When paired with a dedicated IQ Load Controller, homeowners have the ability to prioritize and direct power to critical loads in the event of a grid outage.
- CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE SYSTEM CONTROLLER 2 PAGE
There are no reviews yet.