The L-Mount flashed solar roof attachments by Quick Mount PV are the most economical versions of Quick Mount’s patented, and ultra-reliable elevated water seal technology. Their 25 year warranty is testament to the L-Mount’s quality & waterproofing assurance. Available in standard aluminum mill finish or black to meet your aesthetics needs.
Product Code: QMLM
The L-Mount Series are designed for cost-effective, one-bolt installation onto existing composition asphalt shingle roofs. Quick Mount PV engineered its patented Elevated Water Seal Technology® into the L-Mount’s integrated L-foot and flashing. The result is a super-fast, single-lag bolt installation with unparalleled waterproofing. The L-Mount Series comes with lag bolt attachment for maximum versatility and works with all leading racks. A structural screw option is also available. The L-foot can be rotated 360 degrees for optimal adjustability and positioning of the rail.
The L-Mount features a 9 x 12-inch aluminum flashing. Alignment guides and rounded corners easily slide under shingles and speed installation on the roof.
- Works with QRail and all leading racks
- Available with lag bolt or structural screw attachment options
- Patented Elevated Water Seal Technology®
- L-foot can be rotated 360 degrees for optimal versatility
- Fast, simple one bolt installation, no shingle cutting
- 9″ x 12″ aluminum flashing
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices; 100% IBC compliant
- 18-8 stainless steel hardware (included)
- Alignment guides
- 25-year warranty
WARNING: Quick Mount PV products are NOT designed for and should NOT be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
Each mount kit includes:
- .04″ thick, 9″ x 12″ aluminum flashing
- Single-slot L-foot for .438″ OD fasteners
- Hex-head lag screw, 5/16″ x 4″ or T-30 hex washer head structural screw, 5/16″ X 4-1/2
- EPDM bonded sealing washer, 5/16″ x 3/4″
- Applicable roof types:
Standard and high-definition composition/asphalt shingle roofs with 5″ to 5-5/8″ courses
- Compatible with all rail systems
Engineering report & code compliance certification documents are available from the Quick Mount PV website