These Mechanical Products 17 Series Type III resettable circuit breakers are typically used in Automotive Auxiliary and Accessory Circuits for Trucks, Buses, RVs, Overland and Marine applications. Heavy Duty design conforms to MIL-STD-202 for corrosion, humidity and shock protection. Available in 30A, 50A, 100A, 150A, 200A sizes.
Mechanical Products 17 Series Breaker Features
- Circuit Breaker Class: Type III – switchable/manual reset – trip free
- Mounting Style: Surface Mount – Diagonally positioned mounting holes
- Connection Style: 1/4″ threaded stainless terminal steel studs, diagonally positioned
200A model uses 3/8″ studs, and adjacent positioning
- Maximum Voltage: 48V DC
- IP67 dust and waterproof rated. Waterproof/Ignition protected
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Manufacture: Mechanical Products Company
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 4 oz.
Check your coldest weather Voc if using these as solar disconnects!