Thinking about a solar power system for your cabin or RV? Don’t want the hassle of having to mount solar panels to your roof? The Samlex MSK-90 is your solution. Just unfold, plug in to your deep-cycle battery, and start charging. It doesn’t get much easier than this to go green!
Capture the power of the sun without complicated installations, brackets or electrical diagrams. The ground mount is built into the back of the panels, and all cables are attached. Each Kit comes with a convenient insulated carrying case that also protects the panels when stored.
Your MSK-90 Solar Kit Includes…
- 2 x 45W Solar Modules
- 10 Amp Charge Controller
- Pair of Anderson Connectors & Battery Clamps, 32’ cable
- Insulated Carrying Case
The MSK-90 Is Ideal For…
- Recreational Vehicles
- Off-grid/mobile solar systems
- Power supply for remote equipment
- Water pumping systems
- Rural electrification
- Small home power systems
- 12V and 24V battery charging system
- Other industrial and consumer applications
- Solar Panels: 90W (2x 45W Polycrystalline Panels in parallel)
- Charging Current : 5.16A max (2.58A per panel)
- Charge Controller : 10A PWM
- Battery (Not Included – User Supplied) : Lead-acid-Flooded, Sealed AGM, Sealed Gel Cell
- Safety Fuse : 10A (Automotive blade style)
- Cables : 4.9m/16′ solar panels to charge controller (#14 AWG)
4.9m/16′ charge controller to battery (#14 AWG)
- Connectors Anderson Type SB-50
- Adjustable Ground Mount : Built-in, aluminum
- Dimensions (Open) : 110.2×67.3×7.8cm (43.4×26.5×3.1″)
- Dimensions (Folded) : 67.3×56.3×7.8 (26.5×22.2×3.1″)
- Weight (with case) : 12.4Kg (27.4 lbs)
What Else Do I Need?
Deep Cycle Battery.
We recommend the following: Two Golf Cart Batteries (GC2 or T105 or EHW-220 : 6V / 220AHr) wired in series. (3 days of autonomy)
For reduced cost, simplicity, but also fewer days of autonomy, you can also use…
A. Single Group 27 Battery (12V / 110AHr). Provides approx 1 day of autonomy
* based on average summer season performance.