The MT6 Manual Tilt Solar Tracker by BenjMech is a made in Canada solution for maximizing the energy harvest from your solar array. Designed specifically for smaller off-grid systems, the MT6 is a cost-effective tracker suitable for cabins, cottages, and research stations.
MT6 Manual Tilt Features
- Fast set-up with fewer parts than conventional racking
- Sheds snow effectively – it’s made & tested in Manitoba
- Seasonal tilt performed in seconds
- Efficient Use Of Space : Use 6 modules in a smaller footprint than 8 modules in a static ground mount
- Tripod or Pole Mount installation
Solar Module Compatibility
Up to 6 x 60-cell models
Requires: 6x 10′ Kinetic Solar rails & associated hardware for attaching the rails to the MT6 & the solar modules to the rails (quoted separately).
Engineered to Canadian building standards
Designed to handle 130KM/H winds
25 years on galvanized coating & W44 steel features
15 year limited on slew drives
Designed & built in Canada
NOTE: Larger custom mounts are available – send us an email!