Portable, rugged, and powerful. The Nomad 100 is designed for mobile basecamps and die-hard adventurers. It is built with standard MC4 connectors for use with third-party charge controllers and built-in charging cable for Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Solar Generators. Can be chained in series or parallel to collect more power from the sun.
What Can The Nomad 100 Charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge… it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable power pack.
This panel is a good choice to power the Goal Zero Yeti 500X, 1000X, 1500X, or 3000X
Goal Zero Nomad 100 Specifications…
- Rated Power: 100W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 8A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 8A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 13007
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 20.5 x 59.5 x 1 in (52 x 151.1 x 2.54 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 20.5 x 15.5 x 2 in (52 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm)
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide Download PDF
There are no reviews yet.