Outback 2200NC EnergyCell® NC High Capacity Battery System, 48V Partial State of Charge (PSoC) Energy Storage Technology. The EnergyCell Nano-Carbon High Capacity battery line provides an ideal solution for larger applications where limited sun hours are available for proper recharging of standard deep cycle batteries.
The Nano-Carbon is an enhanced and optimized negative active material formulation
which makes it more than just a carbon additive. The high surface area carbon is a specially formulated additive for improving the negative active material in lead-acid batteries. Carbon increases conductivity and adds additional capacitance to the battery. Nano-Carbon improves charge e ciency and allows PSoC operation with improved deep discharge recovery.
The included pre-assembled steel racking system allows for ease of installation with a small footprint and front access to all cell connections.
Outback 2200NC Highlights…
- Ideal for Large Residential and Commercial Self-Consumption Applications
- Up to 44% improved Cycle Life vs Traditional VRLA Batteries
- Up to 95% Round-Trip Efficiency
- 3-year Full Replacement warranty
Outback 2200NC Specifications Brief…
- Cell Technology : VRLA-AGM Carbon
- 48V Cell Configuration : 4×6
- Cycle Life (50% DOD) : 2,000
- AHr Capacity : C/24 1.75VPC: 1855 | C/100 1.75VPC: 2130
- Energy Storage per Cell (kWHr) : C/24: 3.71 | C/100: 4.26
- Total Bank Energy Storage (kWHr @ C/100) : 102.24
- Dimensions LxWxH (inches / cm) : 26.38 x 28.25 x 81.78 / 67.0 x 71.8 x 207.7
- Weight (lbs/Kg) : 5,740 / 2,604