Outback EnergyCell NC Battery 200NC Front Terminal. With limited sun hours for proper recharging of standard deep cycle batteries, the need for a PSoC technology is great. This advanced technology will allow for extended life of a battery in self-consumption applications.
Nano-Carbon offers all the safety and convenience of a VRLA battery with the cycling benefits of advanced energy storage. Operation of Nano-Carbon in an application where full battery recharges aren’t always possible, like off-grid or areas of the world with limited sun hours, can maximize your overall cycle life by up to 44% versus a traditional VRLA deep cycle battery.
The Nano-Carbon is an enhanced and optimized negative active material formulation which makes it more than just a carbon additive. The high surface area carbon is a specially formulated additive for improving the negative active material in lead-acid batteries. Carbon increases conductivity and adds additional capacitance to the battery. Nano-Carbon improves charge efficiency and allows PSoC operation with improved deep discharge recovery.
EnergyCell NC 200NC Highlights…
- For Energy Arbitrage and Self-Consumption Applications
- Safe, Maintenance-Free Convenience
- Up to 44% improved Cycle Life vs Traditional VRLA Batteries
- Up to 95% Round-Trip Efficiency
EnergyCell NC 200NC Top Terminal Specifications Brief…
- Cells per Unit : 6
- Voltage Per Unit : 12VDC
- Ahr Capacity to 50% DOD (1.75 Volts Per Cell at 25°C) : 20Hr rate: 178
- Maximum Recommended Charge Rate : 53A DC
- Terminals : Threaded copper alloy insert terminal to accept 1⁄4”-20 UNC bolt
- Dimensions (inches/cm) : 12.60 x 22.01 x 4.95 / 32.0 x 55.09 x 12.6
- Weight (lbs/Kg) : 131 / 60