The AXS Port Modbus TCP, now OPTICS RE compatible, is a powerful and economical tool that allows installers and system owners the ability to monitor and control system status from any location.
AXS Port Features
- Remote system control and monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE
- SunSpec-compliant device for interoperability and plug-and-play and operation
- Over two years of data logging
- Accessories include MicroSD memory and DIN-rail mounting clip
When paired with OPTICS RE, the AXS Port interface offers advanced monitoring and control features including:
- Real-Time PV/Solar System Performance Monitoring via Intuitive Dashboard Interface From any Internet-Connected Device
- Efficient Management of Multiple OutBack Power System Installations Under One Account
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Reduced Onsite Service Calls and System Downtime
The AXS Port makes it possible to create custom user interfaces for systems using the advanced API program development kit* and download system data logs using Modbus-read or FTP transfer. All user-configurable values are backed up with non-volatile memory, ensuring stable performance and system recovery. An optional remote temperture-sensing function provides a simple, low-cost tool for capturing and reporting ambient temperture or other critical thermal information records.
The AXS Port is a SunSpec compliant device**, which means it speaks the renewable energy industry’s common language used to drive data and interoperability standards for plug-and-play operation between components and management systems.