The Outback Power VFXR2812A Grid-Hybrid Renewable Energy Inverter Charger.
The latest, most advanced features on the industry’s most trusted and proven platform—that’s the essence of OutBack’s new FXR Series of Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. Capable of off-grid or grid-connected operation in a single model, the FXR Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers provide system flexibility and compatibility for nearly any power conversion scenario.
- Single-phase 120V, Sinewave Output
- 12VDC input
- 2800W Vented Model with DC Cover & RTS included
- 125A Battery charger
- Programmable for Seven Different Modes with Generator Assist
- Modular, Stackable Design for up to Nine Inverters in Three-phase and 10 Inverters in Grid-tied
- Up to 93% Operating Efficiency
- Field Upgradable Software
- Standard 5-Year Warranty with Optional 10-Year
Both off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one unit
- Seven programmable modes, including GridZero and Support Mode and built-in networked communications
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters, enabling system designers to accommodate the specific charging profiles and algorithms of new and emerging energy storage technologies including Lithium Ion, Aqueous Ion and Flow chemistry batteries
- Easy system upgradability in the field
FXR inverter/chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes. Up to nine inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
Vented unit with NEMA type 1 die-cast aluminum chassis designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high temperatures, humidity or corrosive salt air, the FXR’s continue in OutBack’s tradition of absolute dependability in mission critical installations no matter how harsh or challenging the conditions.