Want solar power for your remote cabin or RV? Want to avoid having to mount solar panels to your roof? The Samlex MSK-135 is a great option. Just unfold, plug in to your deep-cycle battery and start charging. It doesn’t get much easier than this to go green!
Capture the power of the sun without complicated installations, brackets or electrical diagrams. The ground mount is built into the back of the panels, and all cables are attached. Each Kit comes with a convenient insulated carrying case that also protects the panels when stored.
Your MSK-135 Kit Includes…
3 x 45W Solar Modules hinged together into folding briefcase
10 Amp Charge Controller mounted on back of module
Pair of Anderson Connectors & Battery Clamps, 32’ cable
Insulated Carrying Case
- Recreational Vehicles
- Off-grid/mobile solar systems
- Power supply for remote equipment
- Water pumping systems
- Rural electrification
- Small home power systems
- 12V and 24V battery charging system
- Other industrial and consumer applications
Samlex MSK-135 Specifications…
- Solar Panels: 135W (3x 45W Polycrystalline Panels in parallel)
- Charging Current : 7.74A max (2.58A per panel)
- Charge Controller : 10A PWM
- Battery (Not Included – User Supplied) :
Lead-acid-Flooded, Sealed AGM, Sealed Gel Cell Lithium Iron Phosphate (use the AGM setting)
- Safety Fuse : 10A (Automotive blade style)
- Cables : 4.9m/16′ solar panels to charge controller (#14 AWG)
4.9m/16′ charge controller to battery (#14 AWG)
- Connectors Anderson Type SB-50
- Adjustable Ground Mount : Built-in, aluminum
- Dimensions (Open) : 165.1×69.5×7.8cm (65×27.36.5×3.1″)
- Dimensions (Folded) : 69.5×54.5x12cm (27.36×21.46×4.72″)
- Weight (with case) : 17.9Kg (39.5 lbs)
What Else Do I Need?
A Deep Cycle Battery.
We recommend the following: 2x 6V L16 batteries wired in series (4 days of autonomy)
For reduced cost, simplicity, but also fewer days of autonomy, you can also use…
A. Two GC2 Batteries (6V / 220AHr) wired in series. Provides 2 days of autonomy.
B. Single Group 27 Battery (12V / 110AHr). Provides approx 1 day of autonomy
* based on average summer season performance.