The QMNC-A-12 QBase® Composition Mount is a strong and cost-effective method for installing solar panels during the construction of new composition/asphalt shingle roof for either a new home or a roof replacement. The base-and-post mount is specifically designed to fit into the workflow between the trades to make solar panel installation smooth and efficient.
The QBase® Composition Mount also works with a variety of metal shingle roof types, such as interlocking metal shingles and stone coated steel roofs. The base-and-post mount works with all standard rail-based racking systems and are fully engineered to meet code requirements and industry best practices.
Available in aluminum mill finish.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of 8 units or more.
QMNC-A-12 QBase Features…
- Flashing holds firm against wind-driven rain
- All exposed hardware is 18-8 stainless steel
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Allows up to 4 structural attachments when required
- 3031 lbs average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir)
- 1972 lbs. average ultimate shear
- Flashing is made of aluminum with no welds or seams to rust or rot
- 25-year warranty
- All hardware included
- 100% IBC compliant
The QMNC-A-12 Kit Includes…
- Cast aluminum QBase
- Aluminum post, 1-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- 12” x 12” spun aluminum cone flashing
- Two zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 5/16” x 3”
- EPDM post collar/counter flash
- EPDM-bonded stainless steel washer, 5/16” x 1-1/4”
- Stainless steel machine bolt, 5/16” x 1″
- Stainless steel fender washer, 5/16” x 1”
- Stainless steel split lock washer, 5/16”
- Grade-8 machine bolt, 5/16” x 3/4”
Installing on Metal Shingle Roofs
There are no reviews yet.