Want to get some solar power onto your RV with the least amount of hassle? This is your kit. The Samlex SRV-100-30A RV solar kit comes complete with premium 100W panel, charge controller to protect your batteries, cables, connectors, and mounting hardware. The easy way to enjoy greater camping independence!
Easy to follow, do-it-yourself instructions make the installation a breeze.
- Watch the Samlex RV Install Video to see how it’s done!
- Download the User Manual
What’s In Your Kit…
The Solar Panel
Samlex solar panels are constructed with top-of-the-line solar cells & materials that comply with the highest industry standards.
- High efficiency monocrystalline cells
- Waterproof connectors
- High transparency tempered glass face
- Anodized aluminum frames
- Low-profile design
- Resilient to harsh weather conditions
- 25-year, 80% output warranty
The Charge Controller
Every Charging Kit includes an SCC-30AB Charge Controller featuring:
- Micro-processor control
- 30 Amp charging capacity
- Battery equalization
- Digital LCD display indicates voltage, current and battery status (AHr)
- 8 charge settings for different battery types
- Optional remote temperature sensor
- 4 stage charging with LED indicators
- Dual voltage capability 12V/24V
The Connecting Wires
A pair of weather resistant 20′ solar panel connecting wires are provided to connect your panel to the charge controller, or to an additional panel. The wires are pre-assembled with solar-specific male & female connectors to make installation that much easier.
The Monting Hardware
Mounting brackets are provided to secure the solar panel to a flat surface while providing space underneath to facilitate cooling. Constructed in aluminum, the brackets have large surface areas on top for better stability, and five available drilling holes on the bottom for convenient installation.
Key Design Features…
- 36 High-Efficiency Solar Cells
- Special Aluminum Frame Design – The specially treated frame aluminum substantially increases module endurance against high winds and snow load
- Reinforced Solar Glass – The high-transparency low-iron tempered glass allows maximum light permeability while enhancing stiffness and impact resistance
- Advanced Cell Encapsulation – The interconnected cells are embedded in ultra transparent EVA with multilayer backsheets for additional weather protection
- Optimized Module Surface Area – The distance between the frame edge and the cell circuitry iscalculated according to the electrical output optimization
- Samlex 30A charge controller has battery equalization which restores battery capacity, revives efficiency and extends battery life. The digital display shows charging stage, voltage, current and battery Amp Hours. A single 30A controller can manage up to 500 Watts of total solar power. This charge controller has a 5 year warranty.
- Aluminum mounting brackets are accompanied with leak-proof fasteners that expand to prevent moisture from getting inside your RV
- Connecting wires are coated with UV protective material to combat weather decay
Power : 100 Watt Solar Module
Charging Amps : 5.18 Amps (30 Amp capacity)
Dimensions 47.48 x 21.73 x 1.38 (in)
Dimensions 120.6 x 55.2 x 3.5 (cm)
Warranty 25 Year Power Warranty (Canada/US)
Download the complete Spec Sheet with all the details here
- Recreational Vehicles
- Off-grid/mobile solar systems
- Power supply for remote equipment
- Monitoring systems for the oil & gas industry
- Traffic, security, environment, and other remote monitoring and signaling systems
- Water pumping systems
- Rural electrification
- Small home power systems
- 12V and 24V battery charging system
- Other industrial and consumer applications
What Else Do I Need?
Deep Cycle Battery.
We recommend the following: Two GC2 Batteries (6V / 220AHr) wired in series. (3 days of autonomy)
For reduced cost, simplicity, but also fewer days of autonomy, you can also use…
A. Single Group 27 Battery (12V / 110AHr). Provides approx 1 day of autonomy
* based on average summer season performance.
Check the Battery section of our DIY Solar Power Category for prices & availability of deep cycle batteries.
There are no reviews yet.