The S-5-U Metal Roof Attachment Clamp is by far S-5!’s most popular and most versatile clamp. It fits about 85% of the standing seam profiles manufactured in North America—including most structural and architectural profiles. It can be used on vertically oriented seams and, by rotating the clamp 90 degrees, it can also be used on most horizontal 2″ seam profiles.
Its simple design, generous dimensioning, and multiple hole orientations are what make the S-5-U clamp so versatile for use with the S-5!® snow retention products, such as ColorGard®, as well as with other heavy-duty applications. Installation is as simple as setting the specially patented round-point setscrews into the clamp, placing the clamp on the seam, and tightening them to the specified tension. Then, affix ancillary items using the bolt provided with the product.
- S-5-U Clamps accommodate most standing seam profiles in North and South America, including structural and architectural profiles
- Use on vertically-oriented seams, OR
- Rotate clamp 90° for use on most horizontal seam profiles w/ horizontal projection ≥ 0.65” (16.5 mm)
- Use for heavy-duty applications, such as snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included
S-5-U Product Sheets & Install Instructions
S-5-U & Mini Brochure : View
S-5-U & Mini Installation Instructions : View
Find More Technical Documentation in : The Resource Center
There are no reviews yet.