S12-230AGM 12V, 230Ah AGM VRLA Deep Cycle Battery by Rolls (Surrette Battery of Canada). Rolls by Surrette’s sealed AGM batteries feature a high cycle life without the need for maintenance.
AGM technology (Absorbed Glass Mat) keeps the electrolyte contained in a glass-fibre material, which enables ion flows and eliminates gassing while charging. AGM batteries are non-hazardous, resulting in lower shipping costs and they can also be shipped via air. AGM batteries have a very low self-discharge rate, and can handle higher charge currents vs. regular flooded lead-acid batteries. Sealed AGM batteries can be placed anywhere without having to worry about fumes. They are also somewhat more suitable for cold places as they are more frost-proof than regular flooded lead-acid batteries.
The Rolls AGM line of batteries are designed for a variety of maintenance free applications and come with a 7 year warranty (changing to 3-years starting January 2019).
Rolls S12-230AGM Specifications
Battery Voltage : 12 Volt
Amp-hour Capacity (20-hour) : 210 Ah
Dimensions (WxDxH) : 53.0 x 20.9 x 23.9cm
Weight : 60.5 kg (133 lbs)
Surette Battery Resources…
- Rolls / Surrette Web site
- Rolls / Surrette AGM batteries overview (pdf)
- Rolls / Surrette battery brochure (pdf)
- Rolls / Surrette S12-230AGM spec sheet (pdf)
- Rolls / Surrette battery care manual (pdf)
- Depth-of-Discharge vs. Voltage for Surrette batteries (pdf)
- Rolls / Surrette warranty document (pdf)