Protect your battery investment. Upgrade your basic converter to a Samlex SEC Smart Charger! The Samlex SEC-2415UL is an advanced, fully automatic, three-stage 15 Amp battery charger ideal for charging all types of 24 Volt lead-acid batteries ( Flooded / Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) / Gel Cell) from a 120 V, 60 Hz or 230 V, 50 Hz AC source.
Use utility power or a generator to rapidly charge & maintain your batteries. Thousands of these chargers are in service worldwide. Certified to meet stringent UL standards.
By means of a DIP switch setting, conversion to a two-stage algorithm is possible to charge batteries connected to a DC load (DC UPS). The unit can also be used as a DC Power Supply.
Features include overload, short-circuit and over-temperature protection. The SEC-2415UL unit allows charging of up-to 3 separate battery banks.
- High efficiency
- Commercial Grade
- Quiet operation
- Industry Proven Design – 1000s of units in operation
- 2 or 3 stage charging (user selectable)
- 120 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz (user selectable)
- Voltage meter display – Ammeter and LED power status
- For all types of Lead Acid batteries
- Charge with a battery load or stand alone
- Use as a power supply or DC UPS
- UPC: Universal Protection Circuit – short circuit, overload, reverse battery polarity
- Charge 3 banks of batteries at once – no isolator necessary
|Input||120 VAC or 230 VAC|
|Dimensions||10.5 x 8.5 x 3 (in)|
|Dimensions||26.7 x 21.6 x 7.6 (cm)|
|Safety||Listed to UL Standard UL-1564, EMI Compliant to FCC Part 15(B), Class B|
|Warranty||2 Years (Canada/US)|
- Recreational vehicles
- Communications sites
- Battery back-up systems