Designed to power all the gear in your kit, the Sherpa 100’s versatile array of ports include two ultra-fast, smart USBs for phones and tablets, a 12V port for lights, an innovative port specifically for laptops, and a detachable AC inverter for DSLR cameras. The Sherpa 100 recharges from the wall, car, or from the sun with Goal Zero’s portable solar panels.
It is also possible to connect solar panels from other manufacturers… for example if you would like to use Powerfilm or P3 Solar panels for increased sensitivity in Canadian climates & latitudes… ask us how.
Sherpa 100 Features…
- Charge any device; USB, 12V, 19V, and optional AC (with inverter) outputs
- Powers laptop for an additional 6-10 hours
- Powers cell phone and GOAL ZERO LED lights for 40+ hours
- Long-lasting 100 watt-hour power pack
THE SHERPA 100 POWERS YOUR DEVICE IN 3 WAYS:
The USB port best charges all your medium USB powered devices.
Use the included laptop tips to power your laptop without the need of the laptop wall charger.
Plug in your device just as you would to the wall with the removable inverter. (sold separately)
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
Sherpa 100 Specifications…
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 4 hours
- Nomad 13 (or similar) Solar Panel: 15-30 Hours (3 days)
- Nomad 20 (or similar) Solar Panel: 10-20 Hours
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue circle): 14-22V, up to 3A (45W max)
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Pack Capacity: 98Wh (11V, 8,800mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 26,400mAh @3.7V
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- LED (output): 100mW, white LED
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- Laptop port (output, 7.4mm, orange, square): 19V, up to 6A (120W max), regulated
- Sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter US (output, sold separately): 110V, up to 0.9 (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- AC inverter Int. (output, sold separately): 220V, up to 0.45A (100W max), 50Hz, modified sine wave
- Product SKU: 22002
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (864 g)
- UV Coated to prevent scratches
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.5 x 5.25 in (14.7 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 months