SolaDeck 0766-41 AD rooftop combiner enclosure with additional depth for use on tile roofs.
Includes bump lid to accommodate breakers.
7″ DIN rail length.
SolaDeck SD-0766-41 AD Features…
|Manufacturer Part Number
Why Use A SolaDeck Enclosure?
As the desire to utilize solar energy grows, so does the need for a convenient, virtually unnoticeable enclosure to penetrate the roof deck. SolaDeck both houses and protects the solar PV wiring for a fast, easy, and safe photovoltaic wire installation.
Solar panel wiring can be installed with consistency, time savings, and confidence every time. Unlike other solar array wiring enclosures, SolaDeck incorporates a unique flashing that is a seamless part of the enclosure and prevents incorrect penetrations in the roof system.
SolaDeck 0766-41 AD Enclosure/Combiners Provide…
- Flashed, seamless, weather-tight roof protection
- Roof penetration standard in the roofing industry
- Exceptional low profile design
- Versatility to all PV systems
- Consistency in every installation
- A professional appearance to your PV installation
- Models that are ETL listed and labeled to UL standards