The smart way to build your own portable power solution. The Powerwerx MEGAbox includes input & output ports to allow you to keep all your essential equipment running during an emergency, while out on field work, or camping with the family. Pick the battery capacity you want, drop it into the box and connect the terminals. With capacities of up to 720Wh, this box is an economical alternative to popular products like the Goal Zero Yeti 400 & Yeti 500X.
- Charging smartphones, tablets, radios and computers
- Powering two-way radios and DC powered electronics
- Emergency and Off Grid portable power
- Portable power for telescope accessories
- Bright safety orange coloured box
- Built-in LED worklight and emergency strobe with user selectable flash patterns
- Designed for use with Bioenno battery packs, but adaptable
DC Power up to 40 amps total
- Main on/off 15A backlit circuit breaker switch to turn your devices on/off and stop parasitic loads:
- (1) USB type-C fast charging port
- (3) Fast USB charging ports with cover (5V @ 2.4A per port)
- Battery status blue digital volt meter
- (1) Automotive 12V socket with cover (15A maximum)
High current DC outputs (non-switched):
- (4) Anderson Powerpole connectors with cover
- Heavy duty M6 binding posts accepts 1/4″ ring terminals, banana plugs or bare wire
- Battery is protected with an inline 40A ATO blade fuse
- Available Bioenno LiFePO4 Battery Options:
BLF-1250A (50Ah), BLF-1240A (40Ah), BLF-1230A (30Ah), BLF-1220A (20Ah), BLF-1215A (15Ah).
Can also be used with other batteries & AGM batteries – observe the necessary dimensions & connection terminals.
- Battery Connection: SB50 Gray Anderson Powerpole Connector and (with 40A inline fuse). We can provide an SB50 harness with o-rings for battery packs that provide standard screw terminals.
- Maximum Peak Discharge: 40 Amps
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 12VDC
- Exterior Dimensions (including binding posts):
9.75 in. H x 9.125 in. W x 15.125 in. L (247.7 mm x 237.8 mm x 384.2 mm)
- Maximum Interior Dimensions:
6.5 in. H x 6.375 in. W x 11.5 in. L (165.1 mm x 161.9 mm x 292.1 mm).
Additional height and length are available in limited areas due to the shape of the lid and wire harnesses, up to 7.5 in. H (190.5 mm) and up to 12.5 in. L (317.5 mm).
- Use these dimensions if you are considering other battery brands like RELiON
Need something a bit smaller & lower cost?
Take a look at the PWRbox
TIP FOR COLD:
Cold weather applications should line the box with an insulating foam &/or space blanket material. Consider the RELiON LT series batteries which warm themselves prior to accepting a charge.