The smart way to build your own portable power solution. The Powerwerx PWRbox includes input & output ports to allow you to keep all your essential equipment running during an emergency, while out on field work, or camping with the family. Pick the battery capacity you want, drop it into the box and connect the terminals. With capacities of up to 480Wh, this PWRbox is an economical alternative to popular products like the Goal Zero Yeti 400 & Yeti 500X.
Proudly made in the USA.
- Charging smartphones, tablets, radios and computers
- Powering two-way radios and DC powered electronics
- Emergency and Off Grid portable power
- Portable power for telescope accessories
DC Power up to 40 amps total (depending on battery)
- Main on/off 15A backlit circuit breaker switch to turn your devices on/off and stop parasitic loads:
- (2) Fast USB charging ports with cover (5V @ 2.4A per port)
- Battery status blue digital volt meter
- (1) Automotive 12V socket with cover (15A maximum)
High current DC outputs (non-switched):
- (2) Anderson Powerpole connectors with cover
- Heavy duty M6 binding posts accepts 1/4″ ring terminals, banana plugs or bare wire
- Battery is protected with an inline 40A or 25A ATO blade fuse
- Available Bioenno LiFePO4 Battery Options:
- BLF-1240A (40Ah), BLF-1230A (30Ah), BLF-1220A (20Ah), BLF-1215A (15Ah), BLF-1212A (12Ah)
- Battery Connections: SB50 Gray Anderson Powerpole Connector and (with 40A inline fuse) & 30A Anderson Powerpole Connector (with 25A inline fuse)
- Maximum Peak Discharge: 12Ah = 20A, 15AH = 25A, 20Ah = 25A, 30/40Ah = 40A
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 12VDC
- Exterior Dimensions (including binding posts): 9.75 in. H x 7.375 in. W x 13.5 in. L (247.7 mm x 187.3 mm x 342.9 mm)
- Maximum Interior Dimensions: 6 in. H, 5.94 in. W x 11.0 in. L 152.4 mm x 150.9 mm x 279.4 mm). Additional height is available in limited areas due to the shape of the lid and wire harness, up to 6.5 in. (165.1 mm).
Use these dimensions if you are considering other battery brands like RELiON
Need something a bit larger?
Take a look at the MEGAbox
TIP FOR COLD:
Cold weather applications should line the box with an insulating foam &/or space blanket material. Consider the RELiON LT series batteries which warm themselves prior to accepting a charge.