The S-5-NH 1.5 Metal Roof Attachment Clamp by S-5!. An innovative roof clamp featuring a reversible hinge design that ensures a proper fit on wide and medium-width nail-strip profiles. Designed specifically for 1-1/2” nail strip profiles with a wider horizontal dimension (> 0.475” and ≤ 0.800”), the S-5-NH 1.5 (“NH” stands for nail strip hinge) is an ideal mounting solution for VicWest Prestige, NewTech FF150 and similarly dimensioned profiles.
The NH 1.5 Mini clamp is a more economical solution for lighter-duty attachments where Herculean holding strength is not required.
All Standard and Mini clamps undergo rigorous load testing. Negative load normal-to-seam testing (pull-up) is performed on all Mini clamps, and parallel-to-seam testing (drag load) is performed on all standard clamps.
Be sure to check out the many other features on the clamp overview page.
S-5-NH 1.5 Specifications
- For use on 1.5” (38 mm) nail strip profiles
- Fits 1-1/2″ nail strip profiles – those with a wider horizontal base dimension (> 0.475” and ≤ 0.800”)
- Reversible hinge for wide and medium-width profiles
- Hinge forms to shape of seam, preventing damage at point of attachment
- Toe on hinge engages female portion of panel for optimal holding strength
- Hinged insert staked at one end to facilitate installation
- Angled setscrews for ease of tool insertion
- Heavy-duty applications like snow retention
- Two T-30 Torx round-point setscrews (Torx bit tip provided)
- One M8 bolt included
S-5-N Product Sheets & Install Instructions
See all the S-5! clamp options here.
(Also may be typed as S5N, S5-N, or S-5N)