Need to protect low-voltage solar or charge controller circuits? That is, for 12V and 24V circuits. These fuse holders are a great low-cost option. Quality rubber fuse holder fits ATC/ATO size fuses. These are your common automotive type blade fuses – available everywhere.
Fuse Holder Features
- Holds and encloses fuse securely
- Use with ATO/ATC blade fuses
- Hinged cover protects fuse from impact, water and dust
- 12-inch wire loop – cut according to your needs
- 10 gauge flexible stranded red wire
- We source from several suppliers. Powerwerx part# IFH-10-02
Note: ATO/ATC automotive blade fuses are rated to 32V. Therefore this fuse holder is only suitable for 12V and 24V systems.
This wire is not outdoor rated, so if you need to install a fuse holder such as this in an outdoor environment (for example under RV solar modules, or for portable modules), then consider the crimpable version to which you can add #10 PV wire and MC4 connectors.