The RELiON RB24V20 is a compact 24V 20Ah lithium iron phosphate battery – perfect in many applications, including solar energy systems. It maintains consistent power and is equipped with an M8 terminal type and a built-in battery management system (BMS). The RB24V20 battery meets UL, CE and IEC certifications.
All RELiON LiFePO4 batteries have installation flexibility, fast-charging capabilities and are maintenance free.
RELiON lithium batteries provide more energy for high consumption than traditional lead-acid batteries. They also offer ultra-fast charging and discharging, high efficiency and a longer cycle life – plus no maintenance!
Not all lithium batteries are created equal. All RELiON Batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS). The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
- Nominal Voltage 25.6V
- Nominal Capacity 20 Ah
- Capacity @ 25A 48 min
- Energy 512Wh
- Resistance 50 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency 99%
- Self Discharge <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series 1 (Single Use)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current 30 A
- Peak Discharge Current 60 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off 170 A ±20 A (10 ±5 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect 22V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off 16V (2.0 ±0.08 vpc) (20 ±6 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage 20V (2.5 ±0.05 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection 200-600 μs
- Recommended Charge Current 1 A – 10 A
- Maximum Charge Current 30 A
- Charge Current 32ºF to 14ºF (0 to -10 ºC) ≤0.1 C
- Charge Current -4ºF to 14ºF (-20 to -10 ºC) ≤0.05 C
- Recommended Charge Voltage 28.4 V – 29.2 V
- BMS Charge Voltage Cut-Off 31.2 V (3.9 ±0.025 vpc) (1 ±0.3 s)
- Reconnect Voltage 30.4 V (3.8 ±0.05 vpc)
- Balancing Voltage 28.8 V (3.6 ±0.025 vpc)
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 7.7 in (195 mm)
- Width: 5.2 in (131 mm)
- Height: 6.7 in (171 mm)
- Weight: 11.9 lbs (5.4 kg)