The Voltaic Arc 20W is a portable solar panel designed to power all your outdoor electronic equipment. There are many solar panels, but only the Arc 20W takes monocrystalline solar cell efficiency to new lightweight levels. The Arc 20 uses a thin, rigid backing for the Arc 20 cells that is much lighter, and thinner than the construction used in other crystalline panels.
Compare it against the Goal Zero Nomad 20…
Voltaic Arc 20W (20 Watts) : 909g
Goal Zero Nomad 20 (20 Watts) : 1100g
A Top-Pick Solar Panel!
SOLAR STORAGE BATTERY OPTIONS FOR THIS SOLAR PANEL
You can charge directly from this panel, but when you need to store power for use anytime, day or night, these battery packs are the way to do it.
Arc 20W Features…
- ETFE coated solar panel is more durable and UV resistant than epoxy or PET coated panels.
- 12V Standard CLA output allows fast charging direct from the solar panel or to any 12V nominal battery pack, including the Voltaic V72, Goal Zero Yeti 150, 400, 400-Lithium, 1250, Enerplex 1200, and others.
- Charger packs tight for easy storage and transport
What can you charge with your Arc 20W?…
Charge your smartphone using your car adaptor, GoPro via USB adaptor, tablet via USB adaptor or solar battery pack, and DSLR cameras via 12V charger or solar battery pack.
This versatile folder is coated with ETFE, meaning that it’s stronger and much more UV resistant than the other solar folders on the market – providing you with a fast and consistent charge longer. Keep it folded in your pack while you’re deep in the woods and pull it out just in time to soak up that afternoon sun.
Solar Panel Output
- Peak Current: 19.8 Watts
- Peak Voltage: 18V
- Peak Current: 1.1A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 20.0V
- Monocrystalline cells – 19% efficient
Size and Weight
- Solar Panel Open: 37 x 11 x 0.03 in (94 x 28 x .08 cm)
- Solar Panel Folded: 8 x 11 x 0.75 in (20 x 28 x 1.9 cm)
- 2 pounds (909g)
- Arc 20W Solar Charger
- Car Charger Socket – 3.5 x 1.1mm – connects solar panel directly to devices that can be charged from a car charger.
- Optional – A battery is not included but is recommended
Recommended solar battery capacity: 60-80 Watt-Hours
Voltaic V72, Goal Zero Yeti 150, 400, 1250, Enerplex Generatr 100 & 1200,