The Voltaic Arc 8W takes monocrystalline solar cell efficiency to new lightweight levels. The Arc 8 uses a thin, rigid backing for the Arc 8 cells that is much lighter, and thinner than the construction used in other crystalline panels. Compare it against the Goal Zero Nomad 7…
Voltaic Arc 8W (7 Watts) : 325g
Goal Zero Nomad 7 (5 Watts) : 460g
SOLAR STORAGE BATTERY OPTIONS FOR THIS SOLAR PANEL
You can charge directly from this panel, but when you need to store power for use anytime, day or night, these battery packs are the way to do it.
Arc 8W Features…
- ETFE coated solar panel is more durable and UV resistant than epoxy or PET coated panels.
- Regulated USB output allows fast charging direct from the solar panel
- Charger packs tight for easy storage and transport
What can you charge with your Arc 8W?…
Charge your smartphone, GoPro, tablet, and DSLR cameras directly from the sun. This versatile folder is coated with ETFE, meaning that it’s stronger and much more UV resistant than the other solar folders on the market – providing you with a fast and consistent charge longer. Keep it folded in your pack while you’re deep in the woods and pull it out just in time to soak up that afternoon sun.
Solar Panel Output
- 8 Watts, 5V, 1.4A output
Size and Weight
- Open: 9″ high x 20″ wide x 0.03″ deep (23 cm high x 51 cm wide x .08 cm deep)
- Folded: 9″ high x 8″ wide x 0.19″ deep (23 cm high x 20 cm wide x 0.5 cm deep)
- 0.7 lbs (325 g)