The NEW Yeti 6000X Lithium Power Pack by Goal Zero. The biggest Yeti yet, and an amazing solution for home emergency back-up, cabin power, tiny house electrical systems, and more. Equipped with 6000 watt-hours of lithium power, the Yeti 6000X will run power-hungry devices and appliances for days on end.
FAST, FREE UPS SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA
Enjoy a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, including two industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you could from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, work sites, essential circuits in your home, and more.
Yeti 6000X Highlights…
Goodbye Gas Generator!
Forget packing along that noisy genset. With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, work camps, and home emergency backup.
Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere
In all renewable energy systems, designers must balance battery capacity & the power delivery realities of physics. Can’t just slap a massive inverter on a small battery and expect it to function safely. Fortunately, with 6kWh of storage in a lithium NMC battery, Goal Zero was able to provide a powerful 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter. This allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Versatile Port Options
The Yeti 6000X is equipped with seven different output ports including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V household AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 6000X from the sun with Goal Zero portable solar panels (or other brands) while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Power in the Palm of Your Hand
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.. Learn more about the Yeti App 3.0
Charging Your Yeti 6000X…
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. Using (2) Boulder 200 Briefcase or Nomad 100 solar panels will provide up to 400W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 6000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we’ve made the process simple. Check out the chart in the photos in the left margin to see what solar can do.
How Much Solar?
The Yeti 6000X max solar input is 600W. The MPPT controller can handle more than this on its input, but it will only process 600W. Exceeding 600W of solar will improve recharge times in low-light and variable conditions. We recommend no more than 700W as practical unless you have lousy sun exposure at the cabin.
FROM THE WALL
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 12 hours using the included 600W Power Supply AC Wall Charger.
FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 6000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Using the Yeti 600X For Home Back-Up
Van Conversion & RV/Trailer Power Solution
Power Perspective : Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 1336
- Light Bulb (11 W): 547
- CPAP (65 W): 93
- TV (42″ LED) (100 W): 60
- WiFi Router (25 W): 241
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 4
- Pellet Grill (60 W): 100
- Microwave (1000 W): 6
- Portable Cooler Fridge (25 W): 241
- Mini Fridge (35 W): 172
- Full Size Refrigerator (300W 25% duty): 3 days
- Full Size Freezer (300W, 25% duty): 3 days
Yeti 6000X Specifications…
- 8 mm Charging Port: 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port: 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- USB-C PD: 1 at 60W max
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 – 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 – 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V HPP (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- HPP charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Weight: 106 lbs (48.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 17 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 43.18 cm)
- Warranty : 24 months
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 6010Wh (10.8V, 556Ah)
- Chainable? : No
What’s In The Box?
- Yeti 6000X Portable Power Station
- 600W Power Supply (AC Wall Charger)
- Roll Cart
Easy Home Back-Up Integration
If you want to use your Yeti as a back-up power supply for key circuits in your home, it doesn’t get any easier than plugging it into the Home Integration Kit. The HIK is a 4-circuit essential loads sub-panel with manual transfer switch for your home that connects to an external 120V AC power source via a standard extension cord. This source could be your Yeti, or your portable generator.
Move 4 key circuits over to the HIK from your main service panel including fridge, freezer, and a few lights and outlets, and you’re ready for the next power outage.
Check out the Home Integration Kit page for more info