Goal Zero’s Flip 20 USB battery pack doubles the power of the Flip 10 for longer excursions. Designed to give multiple charges on small devices and quickly charge up from USB or sun.
200% Backup power for your phone
Small and portable, 5200mAh designed to give two full phone charges.
Charge up on the go from Goal Zero’s line of portable solar panels
No Cable Needed
Flip USB for tangle-free charging from any USB port in 4 hours. Micro-USB cable included.
Charge the Flip 20 and a phone all at once.
What can the Flip 20 Power?
This little battery pack holds up to 2 charges for phones and other small devices. USB rechargeable and Solar Ready™ for off-grid adventures.
Headlamp: 2-4 Recharges
POV Camera: 2-4 Recharges
Phone: 1-2 Recharge
Recharge from any USB port or USB solar panel.
Flip 20 Features…
- PRECHARGED BATTERY
Small and portable, 5200mAh with 1A output designed to keep your devices charged and ready.
- EASY CHARGING
USB flip tip for charging in. USB output (with included micro USB cable) for charging out.
- SOLAR READY™
Charge up on-the-go from Goal Zero’s line of portable solar panels. Charge in and out with pass through power.
- JUST AS FASTIt takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall. Max 2.1A USB output (determined by your device)
Flip 20 Specifications…
- Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery Size: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Cell Type: 2x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months